• Stable up to temperatures of 360º C
• 8-kilo drums
Lubricant for ironers
CLEANCOAT is an entirely different concept in ironing lubrication. Unlike previous smearing waxes, the product is formulated to be effective over the full range of working temperatures found in modern laundries, from the relatively low temperatures of steam heated ironing to the newest fluid heated, high temperature machines. It is also designed to minimise the residual effects of new chemical components in today's detergents, bleaches and other additives.
Not only does CLEANCOAT create a lubricated coating on the ironer bed, a coating that allows full heat transfer, but it also contains a cleaning agent to prevent chemical deposits from forming.
CLEANCOAT cannot carbonise on the ironer bed.
New formula for modern ironing temperatures and chemical processes.
Periodic application of CLEANCOAT enables a heat-transparent, lubrication surface to build up on the ironer bed. This surface enables a very high degree of polish to be given to the linen. The lubricant is not completely consumed between applications. This long-lived lubrication surface results not only in high quality ironed linen but also:
– The life of the roll padding is prolonged in some cases by as much as 30%. The padding becomes less impregnated with wax, and remains cleaner while retaining its natural pile for longer.
– As the lubrication lasts longer and is more effective, tape breakage occurs much less often.
– Whilst the initial current drop after application of CLEANCOAT is not necessarily more than with traditional waxes (although it often is), tests have shown that the ironer will draw less electric current for longer periods between lubricating.
CLEANCOAT contains a small amount of non-toxic and not irritant cleaner that actually prevents the build-up of deposits on the bed. This is particularly effective in preventing such deposits on the front of the bed, and on the lesser-used areas such as edges.
CLEANCOAT contains an anti-static compound to minimise problems arising from residual charges being transferred to the folder. Because CLEANCOAT establishes a lubricated coating on the bed that is designed not to be consumed, overall wax usage and time spent waxing are usually considerably reduced. Applicator cloths with abrasive strips are unnecessary.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
The action of CLEANCOAT is to build a lubricated surface on the ironer bed. The time taken to build up this coating varies from ironer to ironer and can take some considerable time.
It is unlikely that the CLEANCOAT will be fully effective in less than four days, having been applied to the ironer twice a day.
During this period more CLEANCOAT may be used as compared with a conventional wax, but subsequently, less CLEANCOAT will be used than with a conventional wax.
– Smear onto wax cloth (recommended) using the applicator that is provided.
– Insert into ironer as if it were a garment along the whole length of the roller.
– Apply in the same way twice a day for the first three or four days.
– Afterwards, less wax can be used.
– Do not use cloths with abrasive strips to apply CLEANCOAT. We do not recommend the use of an MRT cloth.
– CLEANCOAT/EUROGLIDE should be applied to the ironer in the same circumstances as a conventional wax.
– It is recommended that the applicator cloth designed for use specifically with this product is used. Do not use the same applicator cloth that has been used for any other type of wax. No abrasive strip should be used.
– Do not apply another wax at the same time as using CLEANCOAT.